In addition to representing people just like you in filing for a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, John W. Hargrave is a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Trustee.
This webpage is intended for lawyers who need to contact Mr. Hargrave in his capacity as Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Trustee.
Read the Chapter 7 Trustee’s Pledge of Excellence
TO: ATTORNEY FOR DEBTOR
Please allow this website to serve as an online resource for you and your client’s bankruptcy case and any bankruptcy case where I am the Chapter 7 Trustee. Below are instructions that will guide you through the process and also forms you can download for your convenience.
Please Submit Documents At Least Seven (7) Days Prior To Your 341a Hearing Through the BlueStylus Document Delivery System
If you do not have access to the Document Delivery System, please e-mail us to receive an invitation.
Please provide us with the following documents:
- REAL ESTATE – CMA or Current Appraisal
- MORTGAGE PAYOFFS – for all mortgages
- FEDERAL TAX RETURNS – The 2 most recent returns first two pages only
- PROOF OF INCOME – for 6 weeks prior to filing date (wages, social security, unemployment and other sources)
- BANK STATEMENTS – statement evidencing balance in accounts on date petition filed & for 90 days prior to filing w/copies of checks
- CAR PAYOFFS – on all loans and leases
- DIVORCE – property settlement or Judgment papers if divorce became final in the last 2 years.
- LAWSUITS – (in which Debtor is a Plaintiff) Provide name, address and telephone number of attorney representing Debtor in the matter
Please bring the following documents to the hearing:
- Full copy of petition signed by all Debtors
- Government issued photo identification
- Proof of Social Security number
FORMS TO BE USED: