Barrington Bankruptcy Lawyers
The bankruptcy laws were established to serve people like you. If you are struggling under serious debt, it might be time to consider bankruptcy.
Find a Practical Path Out of Debt
At the law office of John Hargrave and Associates, we are here for the sole purpose of helping our clients find practical, workable solutions to get out of debt. If you are feeling the stress of a heavy debt burden, we understand what you are going through. With a practice stretching back more than 30 years, we have the experience and ability to help.
From our office in Barrington, New Jersey, our bankruptcy attorneys work with people throughout South Jersey and Philadelphia, PA.
Please review this website to find answers and information on:
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- How to stop repossession
- Protecting your rights during divorce and bankruptcy
- Stopping creditor harassment
- How to keep your home during foreclosure proceedings
- Wiping out New Jersey DMV surcharges
- Stopping wage garnishment, liens and bank levies
- Eliminating credit card debt by filing for bankruptcy
- Considering bankruptcy or debt consolidation
- Life after bankruptcy
- What do to if you’ve been sued
Please see also our:
- Client testimonials
- Bankruptcy FAQs
- Seminars we regularly offer
- Published articles
- Client resources, including forms to bring to your consultation and approved credit counseling agencies
Legal peers have rated bankruptcy attorney John Hargrave as an AV-Preeminent® attorney. “AV” means that an attorney performs at the highest level of professional excellence in his area of practice, according to the Martindale-Hubbell legal ranking system.
Chart a Path Out of Debt Starting Today
To learn more about how an experienced attorney can assist you in getting back on a sound financial path, call the law firm of John Hargrave and Associates, in Barrington, New Jersey, for a free consultation at 856-547-6500. You may also contact us online to schedule your appointment.
We are a debt-relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the bankruptcy code.